Located eight miles from Grand Marais, MN, four miles off the famed Gunflint Trail, Skyport Lodge offers cozy and rustic accommodations on Devil Track Lake.
Whether you’re here by yourself, as a couple, with family or friends, Skyport Lodge provides charming accommodations for every budget and family size.
Our cozy northwoods lodge is welcoming throughout the seasons. The six lodge rooms range from a studio queen, to a 2-bedroom apartment. Our vacation cabin rentals through Devil Track Vacation Rentals at Skyport Lodge boast 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, full kitchens, fireplaces, comfortable living areas, and all the comforts of home.
On-site, guests of Skyport Lodge enjoy:
- Raven Rock Grill, full restaurant and bar
- Access to Devil Track Lake
- Community room with board games and DirecTV
- Discounted YMCA passes. Passes can be purchased at Skyport Lodge
- Lakeside playground
- Watercraft use and rental
- Fire pit and gas grill with outdoor seating located on the lakeside common area
- Live music and seasonal events such as summer's Music by The Lake, and winter's Snowmobile Drag Races
- Direct access to snowmobile trails | Abundant truck and trailer parking | Snowmobile from your front door
1. Lodge QUIET HOURS begin at 10:00 p.m., nightly. Loud noise, loud music, loud voices, horseplay (in Lodge rooms, or The Community Room), stomping in the hallways, high traffic in/out of Lodge rooms, and loitering are not permitted and can result in immediate eviction with no refund.
2. Noise levels should be at an acceptable level as judged by the Lodge's other guests and Skyport Management. If Skyport Management receives a noise complaint, we will only give one warning to quieten down. Receiving a second complaint will result in the room(s) being asked to leave and no refund will be given.
3. Parents/Chaperones are AT ALL TIMES responsible for the conduct of their children/group members.
4. The registered guest(s) of each room is responsible for the behavior and actions of anyone in and visiting their room and must ensure their visitors abide by all Lodge rules.